11/05/13

I love shopping around the world: Munich

For the section I love shopping around the world of this month I will talk to you about Munich, one of the most fascinating, dinamic and culturally rich of Germany. Famous for the Oktoberfest, the festival that every year, to the sound of music and beer, draws millions of tourists from all around the world, it also is a true paradise for all shopping lovers!


Our trip starts from MaximilianstraBe, the bavarian upscale neighborhood where you will find the best of the international fashion: Chanel, Dior, Ralph Lauren, Gucci and Valentino, just to quote some. Among the main stores near there don't miss Kaufhof (KaufingerstraBe, 1-5) where you will find jewels, clothes, accessories, fragrances... in a nutshell if you're looking for something particular, Kaufhof is the palece for you!

Chanel Flagship store
Galeria Kaufhof
Another amazing store is Ludwig Beck (Marienplatz, 11), here you'll find a wide range of clothes and accessories with prices that make your wallet happy! Near Stachus I suggest you to pay a visit to Oberpollinger (MaxburgstraBe, 7) where you will find almost everything including prestigious brands like Louis Vuitton, Armani and Dolce & Gabbana; C&A (KaufinherstraBe, 13), a true paradise for the female clothing.

Ludwig Beck
Oberpollinger

In TheatinerstaBe you will find Loden - Frey (MaffeistraBe, 7), kingdom of typical bavarian clothing. In the little RosenstraBe there's Schuster (RosenstraBe, 1-5) one of the biggest and most stocked store of sportwear of Munich. Near there you'll find a series of clothing, shoes and jewerly stores and Konen (Sendlinger StraBe, 3) and Abercrombie & Fitch, the famous american fashion brand.

Loden-Frey
Konen

Other great destination is Sendlinger Tor here you'll find so many stores to loose your head! Among them I suggest you Stierblut (Sendlingerstrasse, 35-38), an amazing store founded in 1999 from Peter Schonhofen e Jurgen Reiter. Among clothes and accessories, you'll find the best of the best: Fendi, Karl Lagerfeld, Acne, Patrizia Pepe and many others. Nearby you'll find Isy's (Sendlingerstrasse, 25), a true paradise for the shoes lovers like me of the most various brands (from Vero Moda to Jim Rickley) in which you'll also find amazing party dresses and casual clothing.  If your style id more casual you can't miss Just in (Frauenplatz, 14), where you will find the creations of its founder, Simona Crocamo, and other brands like ShivaDiva, Jaded by Knight, Rag Republic and Nine Lives.

Stierblut
Isy's

I hope that my little guide will be helpful! I see you next time with another city... 
always on Ladyfairy's closet!

5 commenti:

  1. E' una città stupenda che mi piacerebbe rivisitare, l'ultima volta ero ancora bambina:) Buon inizio settimana cara Chiara, un bacio!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I do not even understand how I stopped up here,
    but I thought this publish used to be good. I don't realize who you might be however certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you happen to aren't already.
    Cheers!

    Here is my site :: Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store

    RispondiElimina
  3. First off I want to say great blog! I had a quick question which
    I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I have had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out. I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Many thanks!

    Also visit my page; polo outlet online

    RispondiElimina

Thank you for stoppping by and commenting my posts... With love, Ladyfairy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...